Please address any queries to email@example.com
Following our successful and enjoyable first Youth Tournament last summer, we are pleased to tell you we are running this again over the weekend of
Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 July
At the First Team Grounds Redhill FC, Kiln Brow, Three Arch Road, RH1 5AE
The order of the weekend is as follows
- Saturday AM – U8s & U9s – 7v7
- Saturday PM – U10s – 7v7
- Sunday AM – U11s boys & U11s girls – 7v7
Current age groups apply, entry cost for each team is £35.
We will contact you with confirmation of your place, further details and payment instruction. Please note, your place in the tournament is only secure once your entry fee is received.
Saturday 22 June
We’re looking forward to celebrating our players’ achievements with you at this annual opportunity for us to come together as a whole Club!
@ Battlebridge Training Grounds, Redhill, RH1 3LH
To accommodate our growing numbers we’re going with the same arrangement as last year; the formal presentations for our younger age groups will be held in the late morning, and for our older teams in the early afternoon with ALL TEAMS and parents coming together for a BBQ lunch and social gathering in between times.
- U8-U10 Teams Arrive 10.30am for 11am Awards, lunch at 12pm
- U11-U16 Teams Arrive 12pm for lunch, Awards start 1.00pm
Everything you need to know:
- Car parking will be available on site on the raised grass area behind the pitches (access through the small car park), and possibly also in the Lime Tree School car park – we are awaiting confirmation if this can be arranged.
- The BBQ van pricing is good value for money and he accepts cards and cash. Along with burgers, hot-dogs, pulled pork baps and other tasty things he is offering soft drinks and hot drinks.
- We’re running our own Beer, Pimms & Gin Tent and this will ONLY accept cash so make sure you bring some if you want a tipple!
- We are hosting the presentations outdoors so families should bring camping chairs, picnic rugs and gazebos for their own comfort
- There will be raised staging for the formal presentations and our families will be invited to gather round (with chairs) for that part of the proceedings, with players seated on the grass at the front of the stage. The forecast is for lovely dry sunny weather, but this is England so anything can happen – make sure you’re warm enough!
- We ask that everyone remain seated during the formal presentations and awards to show appreciation to all the players
- Players are NOT expected to wear their football kits
- We are delighted that a talented parent has agreed to provide some music over the lunch period, to bring a little bit of a “festival” atmosphere to the event
- We respectfully ask that this be maintained as a NO-SMOKING event
- Want to lend a hand on the day or in advance? Please contact our organiser, Kelly, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07584 122957
Our annual New Player Trials are being held this year on Saturday 11th May
Please spread the word and share this information!
U8, U9, U10 & U11
(next season age groups)
10.00am-12pm & 12.30pm-2.30pm
Battlebridge Recreation Ground, RH1 3LH next to Lime Tree School on Battlebridge Lane
Contact John Hopson on email@example.com
U11 Girls, U12 Girls, U13, U15, U16
(next season age groups)
Prospective players are invited to come along and join in our Open Training sessions to try out with our existing teams in these age groups, get in touch for details.
Contact Emma Loughran on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a community based football club with the aim of developing players so they can achieve their potential in a safe and fun environment. The Club offers excellent opportunities to be part of a team and to enjoy playing football guided by our well-qualified coaches. Our regular winter training is based at The Warwick School whose All-Weather Pitch is unrivalled in the area.