Saturday 22 June
We’re looking forward to celebrating our players’ achievements with you at this annual opportunity for us to come together as a whole Club!
@ Battlebridge Training Grounds, Redhill, RH1 3LH
To accommodate our growing numbers we’re going with the same arrangement as last year; the formal presentations for our younger age groups will be held in the late morning, and for our older teams in the early afternoon with ALL TEAMS and parents coming together for a BBQ lunch and social gathering in between times.
- U8-U10 Teams Arrive 10.30am for 11am Awards, lunch at 12pm
- U11-U16 Teams Arrive 12pm for lunch, Awards start 1.00pm
Everything you need to know:
- Car parking will be available on site on the raised grass area behind the pitches (access through the small car park), and possibly also in the Lime Tree School car park – we are awaiting confirmation if this can be arranged.
- The BBQ van pricing is good value for money and he accepts cards and cash. Along with burgers, hot-dogs, pulled pork baps and other tasty things he is offering soft drinks and hot drinks.
- We’re running our own Beer, Pimms & Gin Tent and this will ONLY accept cash so make sure you bring some if you want a tipple!
- We are hosting the presentations outdoors so families should bring camping chairs, picnic rugs and gazebos for their own comfort
- There will be raised staging for the formal presentations and our families will be invited to gather round (with chairs) for that part of the proceedings, with players seated on the grass at the front of the stage. The forecast is for lovely dry sunny weather, but this is England so anything can happen – make sure you’re warm enough!
- We ask that everyone remain seated during the formal presentations and awards to show appreciation to all the players
- Players are NOT expected to wear their football kits
- We are delighted that a talented parent has agreed to provide some music over the lunch period, to bring a little bit of a “festival” atmosphere to the event
- We respectfully ask that this be maintained as a NO-SMOKING event
- Want to lend a hand on the day or in advance? Please contact our organiser, Kelly, on email@example.com or 07584 122957